Ways To Determine Your Ring Size.
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Place your ring over the circles below to find your ring size
- Cut out Ring Sizer
- Cut along the dotted line, creating a slot
- Insert the pointed end through the slot.
- Put ring sizer on the finger you have chosen.
- Pull the pointed end till it is comfortably around your finger.
- The line shown where it says (Read Size Here) is your ring size.
Click on ring sizer to get a printable version.
*Be sure to click the Fit to Page box before printing.