Ways To Determine Your Ring Size.
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Place your ring over the circles below to find your ring size
1. Cut out Ring Sizer
2. Cut along the dotted line, creating a slot
3. Insert the pointed end through the slot.
4. Put ring sizer on the finger you have chosen.
5. Pull the pointed end till it is comfortably around your finger.
6. The line shown where it says (Read Size Here) is your ring size.
Click On Ring Sizer To Get A Printable Version.
*Be sure to click the Fit to Page box before printing.